DA Architects + Planners
June 7, 2012
Intermediate-level Architect / Technologist
DA Architects and Planners is a well-established leading Vancouver architectural practice with a diverse portfolio of both high profile and modest projects.
The firm is looking for an Intermediate-level Technologist / Architect for involvement on a range projects in a team environment. Experience in multi-family projects would be an asset for this position.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years local experience
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture, or Technology in Architectural Science
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to coordinate design information from consultants
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate in three dimensions
- Experience in multi-family, commercial and institutional work
- Proven English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with project team members
- Knowledge of sustainable building design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, and MS Office programs
If you are qualified for this challenging and rewarding position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. We ask all qualified candidates to limit contact to e-mail only. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.